Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official NCOH Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Need Coders

My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)

Go down 
+5
Hawk Eyes
INSTINCT
RrAiKIrin
drago56
jose12323
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jose12323
Civil
Civil

Warn Bar :
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Left_b100 / 30 / 3My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5036

My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Empty
PostSubject: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 pm

ok, i will continue my previous toic here, why? because i am not only making Karin now.

so here: Ino Yamanaka,Hinata Hyuga and karin:
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Sprite11

i know the quality is bad, if you want to see them better, just click on it, also if you still want to see them EVEN better dont be afraid to ask me to PM them to you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
drago56
Civil
Civil
drago56

Warn Bar :
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Left_b100 / 30 / 3My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5044

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 am

nice very nice
hinata ougi are amazing
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

Missing Nin From Kirigakure
RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5436

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am

yes super sprites
Back to top Go down
http://ncoh.niceboards.net
jose12323
Civil
Civil

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am

Oh thank you very much! i am glad you liked them Very Happy

EDIT:

oguis of ino and karin:

Karin:
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Karin_14

Ino:
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Ino_ou11
Back to top Go down
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5158

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 pm

good job..
Back to top Go down
Hawk Eyes
Civil
Civil
Hawk Eyes

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5079

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm

repped you up dude
Back to top Go down
itachixsasuke

Mizukage (Founder of Akatsuki)
itachixsasuke

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5342

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

its OK but need improvement in Karin
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Left_b103 / 33 / 3My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5215

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 pm

those look like 100% custom sprites. good job! rep up*
Back to top Go down
jose12323
Civil
Civil

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 pm

they are 100% custom ^_^
EDIT:
so here,more jutsu and stuff, remenber that is just beta hee hee:
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) More_j10

So what? do you like my sprites to be hinata´s,karin´s and ino´s ones for the game, or do you want me to change something or what? also, i havent finished they are jsut beta, i will be posting more jutsu and the jump/attack/guard/ faint actions and stuff, i will try to work fast,but please remenber i am doing 3 characters, so i can possibly be slow with one of them, but dont worry about imagination, i have plenty of that one Razz

BTW:

1) Hinata´s first 2 jutsu,the shugo hakke (a jutsu) and the gentle step:twin lion fist (ougi), i made them short as it is a fighting game, they may be larger in the future, who knows, anyways give oppinios, i am thinking of giving her 32 palms too, what do you think?

2)ino´s first jutsu is called Auto-healing, is the mystical palm used on herself, she regains a little of health, she can use it in people near her, but she is vulnearable while doing so.
3)ino´s lats jutsu makes the user unable to move (mind confusion i think is called.) so the 2 explosives explode and the enemy cant move away.

Tomorrow i will make karin´s ougi explosion improved and i will give her some jutsu too, i will also start with Akatsuki Karin,wich idk if its the same character?....i actually think that the akatsuki clothes are like out....i mean she left akatsuki already,didnt she? but anyways i follow what you say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:05 am

jose12323 wrote:
they are 100% custom ^_^
EDIT:
so here,more jutsu and stuff, remenber that is just beta hee hee:
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) More_j10

So what? do you like my sprites to be hinata´s,karin´s and ino´s ones for the game, or do you want me to change something or what? also, i havent finished they are jsut beta, i will be posting more jutsu and the jump/attack/guard/ faint actions and stuff, i will try to work fast,but please remenber i am doing 3 characters, so i can possibly be slow with one of them, but dont worry about imagination, i have plenty of that one Razz

BTW:

1) Hinata´s first 2 jutsu,the shugo hakke (a jutsu) and the gentle step:twin lion fist (ougi), i made them short as it is a fighting game, they may be larger in the future, who knows, anyways give oppinios, i am thinking of giving her 32 palms too, what do you think?

2)ino´s first jutsu is called Auto-healing, is the mystical palm used on herself, she regains a little of health, she can use it in people near her, but she is vulnearable while doing so.
3)ino´s lats jutsu makes the user unable to move (mind confusion i think is called.) so the 2 explosives explode and the enemy cant move away.

Tomorrow i will make karin´s ougi explosion improved and i will give her some jutsu too, i will also start with Akatsuki Karin,wich idk if its the same character?....i actually think that the akatsuki clothes are like out....i mean she left akatsuki already,didnt she? but anyways i follow what you say. Very Happy

dude take an advice...dont write so much..i knw cuz its your work you must be exited but control your emotions.......no one read so much...thx
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Left_b103 / 33 / 3My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Right_10

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 am

i read
Back to top Go down
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am

like people says there are always exeptions
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 am

ino is like a robot machine with blast attack
Back to top Go down
drago56
Civil
Civil
drago56

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 am

hinata is amazing
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 am

yes but ino no
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:47 am

RrAiKIrin wrote:
ino is like a robot machine with blast attack
hmmmm..... gundams? ZGMF-X09A Justice ?
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 am

pff daiwa what are you tallking about
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 am

shes purple + shooting green lasers = ZGMF-X09A Gundam Justice
Back to top Go down
drago56
Civil
Civil
drago56

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 am

ZGMF- x42s: Gundam Destiny ^^
Back to top Go down
jose12323
Civil
Civil

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:51 pm

ummm...ok ok, i removed that one hee hee, dont worry i mwill re-make it i am sorry Sad

EDIT:
i am not ready with ino, but here some karin combo or idk....

My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Karina10

EDIT 2:
Ino´s reformed jutsus, this are like combos and such, and you already saw one of her ougis,i am planning on having 2 or 3? what do you think?....
My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) Ino_fl10
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:14 am

woow really good update
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 am

tnx very much
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:32 am

drago56 wrote:
ZGMF- x42s: Gundam Destiny ^^
destiny sux (sucks) ass. kyrios and dynames rox (rocks)

@ontopic lulz. new karin
Back to top Go down
Hawk Eyes
Civil
Civil
Hawk Eyes

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5079

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

yes its better now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:26 am

good sprites bt you have too work to make karin in akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)   My sprites (Karin thread continues here!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sprites (Karin thread continues here!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next